Thursday, July 31, 2008

How low can you go?

I'm pretty sure she dropped lower on Sunday while I was driving home. I suddenly got a shot of extra air & could breathe a little better. I hadn't noticed that breathing had become difficult. So now I feel like she's going to fall out anytime. It's hard to walk without waddling, it just feels like her head is in the way! This is so crazy! I've read about it, but obviously haven't experienced it!

So, this is making it even more difficult to focus at work. All I can think about is how happy we'll be when she comes. Brad keeps asking me to go for walks at night, but all I want to do is lay down. He keeps saying that if I walk, maybe she'll come that night. I know, but I'm just too tired!
I'm so exhausted at the end of the day, it's hard for me to even make food to eat. I'm sure it'll be even more difficult when she comes.

No comments: