Thursday, August 7, 2008

Another ultrasound

We had another ultrasound yesterday. I had anticipated some more cute profile shots, maybe catching her sucking her thumb or something. We really didn't see much of her at all. The tech said that because she's so big & older now, her bones are hardening & make it difficult to see much on the screen. We didn't get any pics. :(
But, we did have her check again to see if it's a girl, & once again, they said yes. So that's reassuring!

From the ultrasound, they say that she's 6 lbs. 14 oz. She's right where she should be. On Saturday, I'll be considered full-term. I may be eating a lot of spicy foods this weekend & walking a lot to encourage her to come a little early!! I just can't wait to hold her!

Missy had her baby yesterday, a little girl, Addison Rose. I'm not sure if I spelled the first name right or not, but you get the idea. She came almost 2 weeks early, so I'm hopeful!

I'm so excited that now I have problems sleeping. And I also have a sinus infection, so that's lots of fun. But, other than that, I'm feeling really great. Still no heartburn or any of the other normal pregnancy complaints. Just a little tired with a runny nose. It could be a lot worse!

No comments: