Thursday, August 28, 2008

Another Dr. Visit

Well, we had another appointment today. I'm still only 1cm dilated. The doc says that I have a "spacious pelvis" so they're not really worried about her getting too big to go naturally. Brad & I asked about getting induced, but she said that usually ends in c-section if the baby's not quite ready. It's also harder for all involved, and could take days. Dangit. I was hoping we were a little closer. I have been wondering the whole time if my due date was accurate, since I really have no idea when I got pregnant. So, I was kinda hoping to go early. No such luck. It looks like I will probably be a little late. I hope she doesn't wait too long! I really want to see her little face & make sure she's healthy. Brad's really anxious for her to come, too. He's convinced that she'll be hanging in there for a few more months. Not cool. I will schedule a c-section before that happens! I'm not completely miserable yet, but it's getting pretty uncomfortable. My back hurts a lot these days, and when I sit too long, I feel like I have to re-train my legs how to walk! Lots of aches & pains, but she'll be totally worth it!

No comments: