Thursday, July 24, 2008

5 weeks, 2 days!

Almost 35 weeks now! We're both getting pretty excited. We've taken 3 of 5 childbirth classes, and had our breastfeeding class last night. I actually learned a few things, so I don't feel like our nights at the hospital are completely useless.

There was a husband next to me that looked completely annoyed that he had to be there at all. He wasn't even watching the video. I'll bet that poor mother is going to have a hard time getting him on board with breastfeeding.

At least I know that the husband will be fine with it. He didn't squirm or get uncomfortable at all during the class. He did have a wicked case of the giggles, which spread to me. I may have missed a few things on the video, but he makes it fun!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm glad your classes are going well. XD You didn't tell me you made a blog! *poke*