Friday, July 25, 2008

Wiggly little girl

For the past few days, she has been wiggling much more than usual. She stops for a little after I eat, but then after an hour or so, she's at it again!

I found some bottles on craigslist, now we have 14 8oz. bottles & 12 4oz. bottles. That should be plenty! Once the dishwasher gets installed, I'll be able to sterilize them.

Now there are only a few things I need to get before she comes: diaper bag, a nursing pillow, a tub, some desitin & other meds, a little grooming kit with a thermometer, nail clippers & stuff & a sling. That's about it...not much left to go!

The bed is set up in her room. I have her clothes picked out for the hospital, but not mine! I also have some little hair bows ready just in case she has some hair on that sweet little head!

No comments: