Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wow, so much to say!

Its been a really long time since I updated this! She has turned 1 year old, Daddy moved to NM for 5 months, and now we have all moved across the country.
We have been here for 2 months, and making friends. It's really hard to be so far away from family.
The real reason I'm writing this is to capture some of the precious things our litltle one has been doing. She recently decided to say "Good morning!" to anyone, any time of day. I didn't realize that I say it to her every morning.

Today, I was giving her peaches. I didn't realize she had eaten them all, so I asked about them. She pointed to her belly & said "peaches in my belly!"

She has also started a new thing where she pushes the hair away from my face, saying, "beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!" i suppose I must do that to her a lot as well!

No comments: